<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32565688?origin\x3dhttp://finx-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Welcome♥

:D
best viewed in Mozila Firefox, but the blogger herself uses Operah and is currently still working fine :D

Profile♥

SEMI KANG
14/01/93
btpsian
NUSHS
saessac93@hotmail.com


Affiliates♥

• 203♥
• Amanda♥
• Andre
• Andrew
• Andy
• Clare
• Cheryl Lin
• Cheryl Yeow
• Chester
• Chris♥
• Daoxin
• Deborah
• Esther
• Esther Candice
• Ethel
• Felicia
• Fion
• Huimin♥
• Huishi
• Jennifer
• Jiayu
• Joel
• Jonathan Ang
• Jiahong
• Kang Raye
• Katrina
• Michelle
• Rachael
• Rania
• Roy
• Ruijia
• Ryan
• Shahid
• Shermaine
• Shini
• Spencer
• Stacy
• Vivien Ang
• Weiyuan
• Wenli♥
• Woan Chyi
• Ying Zhen
• Yufei
• Yuki
• Zikri
• Ziyi♥
• Zundian


Friday, June 13, 2008
Mahjong Chalet

hi everyone (:
(sorry i just felt like saying it = =)

I'm back from a superduperhyper Mahjong Chalet! xD
VERY tired now, but i have the right to blog. (...right?)

ok, ytd, i met my indonesian friends,
Chelsea (I know.= = its a girl, not a soccer team) and Jonathan.
We had a little communication problem,
because Jonathan (who moved to singapore on the same year as i did)
and I would prefer talking in english,
and chelsea prefers talking in indonesian.
Bleah, never mind that. It was a rather hectic conversation.

We watched Kungfu Panda,
Hilarious as ever. I can never hate the panda. LOL
Then we went to Robinsons, to eat blueberry peanut butter waffles,
which was said to be veryveryvery nice by my friend chelsea,
but it was too rich and too sweet. not my type.
She has this longlonglong what-to-eat-in-singapore list,
containing laksa, prata, chicken rice, chilli crab, hokkien mie,
and another probably 50 dishess that i havent even heard of.

talking about prata,
last year, when she came to singapore,
she pulled me all the way to JALAN KAYU
to eat the damned prata at 9 p.m. = =
I remember having had to pay 20 bucks for the taxi.T^T
But the prata there was nice ;D

Ok, then we went to play at the huge arcade in Bugis,
owned both of them in Tekkien 5 (way to go! xD)
lost to the fat log person in stage 5 = =
watched this super pro guy play at the basketball machine.
Wahh damn damn damn pro.
each hand grab one ball and throw,
and 90% goes in.
It was crazy. He beat the previous record by like another 200 points.
Played the pervertic find-the-difference game = =
then the drumming thing which chelsea was sooo pro in.

After spending like, 5 bucks each on arcade,
we went to sit at the foodcourt and talk about our life,
then i headed to DOWNTOWN EAST!

(LOL the carebear. hahahahha)
I got lost on my way to the chalets in this ulu place, T^T
and chris kept arguing there was no ulu place in downtown east.
ppl, please call 98765432 when you find a ulu place in downtowneast.

Anyway, I was safely in the chalet! xD
The Mahjong goddess amanda thought me how to play mahjong.
It was quite fun, considering i actually WON once. LOL
they played mahjong until 5 a.m.-ish,
while me and ziyi watched the skeleton key.
It was sooooo freaky! i almost cried omg ):
I missed atleast half of the show covering my face in the blanket.
I fell asleep first,
and persistand amanda woke me up at 8. Argh.
I dun remember how i fought with amanda,
but i rmb struggling real bad to stay in the bed.
In the end, with the help of ziyi,
i had no choice but to wake up
with a reeeaaally bad hair,
and went to Mac for hotcakesssss xD which rock.

Well, thats about it really.
Ziyi's mom fetched me to my house,
and i reached home at 10. and slept till now. (which is 4p.m.)
I'm such a sleepyhead xD
ok. really long post.
OH I TOOK NEOPRINTS.XD
hahaha xD i'll try to post them! heehee

.




Tagboard♥







Archives♥

• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Credits♥

layout by twenty